Thursday, October 27, 2011

Stewart Family (Philadephia Area Family Photographer)

This week I got to travel to a cute little town in New Jersey to visit and photograph some friends.  They have moved since the last time I saw them, which was just after their daughter was born, and their new community is practically perfect.  I mean anytime you can walk to a great park, the firehouse and a bunch of little shops and restaurants, you have found a gem. 

We spent most of our morning in the park and since it was a familiar place for the whole family, it was the perfect setting for capturing who they really are.  I love this family and I love these images of them.

Stewarts...enjoy your preview and thanks for the awesome cup of coffee at your cute little coffee shop!

Stewart_111_1wtr

Stewart_123wtr

Stewart_153wtr

Stewart_090wtr

Stewart_179

Stewart_107wtr

Stewart_081bwwtr

Stewart_169wtr

Stewart_012wtr

Stewart_055wtr

Stewart_064wtr

No comments: