Thursday, October 13, 2011

Baby Melissa (Philadelphia Area Newborn Photographer)

I know that I have mentioned this before, but one of the things I love so much about this amazing job is that I have the opportunity to connect with friends I haven't seen in quite awhile and photograph their beautiful families.  Last weekend I had the pleasure of doing that yet again.  My friend Miranda brought her precious baby girl to my house so we could do some newborn pictures.  Being four weeks old, I worried that she might not want to cooperate with typical newborn pictures, but she is such a little peanut that once she fell asleep she did great.
Both Miranda and her husband grew up around horses so she brought a stuffed horse to see if I could get a picture with Melissa and her horse, similar to a picture her daddy had taken of him when he was a baby.  And, oh my, I love how sweetly she cuddled up to that horse!
Miranda is such a beautiful, proud new mom and it was such a joy to spend some time with her and her sweet little girl.
Miranda (and I want you to know that it is really hard to call you by such a formal version of your name) - Thank you for sharing Melissa with me for a few hours.  I hope you enjoy your sneak preview :)

IMG_9364wtr

IMG_9316wtr

IMG_9175cropwtr

IMG_9247_1wtr

IMG_9182wtr

IMG_9195wtr

IMG_9293wtr

IMG_9344wtr

IMG_9268_1wtr

IMG_9325wtr