Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Kayla (Philadelphia Area Senior Photography)

Though I have lived many places in my life, Morgantown, WV will always be a place that is home to me. It was so wonderful to return there last weekend and have the opportunity to photography this gorgeous young woman who will soon be a high school graduate.

We met at Cooper's Rock State Park where the views are breathtaking. My memory of how beautiful it is up there was not even close to the reality. I am so glad that Kayla chose to have her session in a place of such fond memories for me.

Kayla's session was so easy. Not only does she have stunning beauty, but her sense of style and the intensity of her eyes is a winning combination.

Kayla, I hope you have a wonderful senior year and that you will find much success as you move beyond it. Enjoy this sneak peek!

Kayla_176_1wtr

Kayla_150wtr

Kayla_197wtr

Kayla_022_1wtr

Kayla_318wtr

Kayla_284_1wtr

Kayla_083wtr

Kayla_054wtr

Kayla_127wtr

Kayla_101wtr

Kayla_011wtr

No comments: