Wednesday, September 8, 2010

My Jaxon (Chester County Newborn Photographer)

It is seriously a crime that I haven't put up a post of my own newborn who is now 6 weeks old, but as we all know...time flies...and it has been flying like crazy over here.

May I now introduce to you...Jaxon!

IMG_4891_1wtr

His stats were 9 lbs and 22 inches. Boy am I glad they induced me!

IMG_4909_wtr

He is a sweet little guy and he is still gaining weight like a champ. At his last doctor's appt he was almost 12 lbs!

IMG_4882_1wtr

He is a good sleeper and that makes Mommy REALLY happy.

IMG_5450_1wtr

His brother loves to hold him and sing to him. It melts a mommy's heart!

IMG_4952_2wtr

This is my first summer baby (the other two were born in the winter) so I have taken full advantage of getting some outdoor pictures.

IMG_4886_1wtr

He was very cooperative toward the end of his newborn session, but that was only after the marathon of wake time while I was trying to get other sleepy shots. I finally gave up and got the one below with him awake. Turns out...I like it better that way!

IMG_4817_1wtr

IMG_5510_wtr

His brother and sister are in love with him and so far there are no jealousy issues...whew!

IMG_5516_wtr

I love the above shot because it is so characteristic of my kids. My son loves to try to make Jaxon laugh. I can't imagine how fun it will be when he finally gets a reaction out of him.

IMG_5512_wtr

My daughter would much prefer to give him kisses and baby him.

All in all I must say that life as a family of 5 is going well and we are thrilled and blessed to have this little man in our lives. In fact, it is hard to imagine what it was like without him.

IMG_5461_1wtr

No comments: