Thursday, September 9, 2010

Miss Reese (Chester County Children's Photographer)

I had the tremendous pleasure of returning to Morgantown, WV to photograph little Miss Reese nearly two weeks ago. She remembered our last session together and was ready to show me all of her favorite spots to take pictures. We had a great time and even her mommy (my friend Jen from high school) got into the pictures this time.
Reese has such a fun personality and it really shows in the array of images I was able to capture of her. One of my favorite moments was getting her to make different kinds of faces for me. She gave me a great silly face that you can see below.

Thanks for a great morning Jen and Reese! I hope you enjoy your pictures and all the surprising you are planning to do with them :)

Alkire_210_1wtr

Alkire_188_1wtr

Alkire_147_1wtr

Alkire_096_wtr

Alkire_196_1wtr

Alkire_165_2wtr

Alkire_182_wtr

Alkire_116_1wtr

Alkire_162_wtr

Alkire_154_wtr

No comments: