Friday, September 10, 2010

New Offering ..Check it Out!!!

I have something new to offer my clients and I know you all are going to love it!

You now will be able to get your pictures in a video format so that you can show all of your friends and family the results of your session in a fun way. Not to mention that it will be a great keepsake for your children in the future.

It would also make a fantastic gift for grandparents or other relatives that are constantly asking you to provide them with more pictures.

Check out a sample below.

Alkire 2010 from Susan Ford on Vimeo.



Your video can also have text so that you can incorporate messages to family members (ie. Merry Christmas, We love you!, etc.), birth stats for newborns, quotes...the options are endless.

This can be done with any pictures that you have had taken by me at any time so it is not just available on new sessions.

I look forward to creating a video made just for you!

No comments: