Saturday, August 15, 2009

A Morning with Reese (Chester County Children's Photographer)

Last week, while visiting my mom, I had the pleasure of doing some sessions in Morgantown, WV. Morgantown is where I finished my high school years and attended college. It holds a very special place in my heart and it was so wonderful going back and getting to photograph the children of friends I haven't seen in a long time.

The first of those children was Reese, the daughter of friends from high school. What a beauty! I will definitely have to introduce her to my son on the next visit :) I had a great time playing outside and capturing her sweet personality. It was a HOT morning, but it didn't phase us a bit. Petunia, their bulldog, on the other hand was not a fan of the heat. I just HAD to take her picture as she cooled herself on the front porch.

Reese's mom, Jen, was the first one to encourage me to come and do some sessions in Morgantown and I am so grateful for her prompting. I loved every minute of my time back "home" and will definitely be returning for more.

Thank you Jen and Craig for sharing your precious Reese for a couple hours. Enjoy your preview!











2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Susan!!! These are FABULOUS!!! Oh my gosh - I cannot express how grateful we are to have these. You are so very talented! As soon as I show these pictures to some friends here in town, you'll have your next visit booked up, plus some! Thank you so much!!

jen

Anonymous said...

What a cutie! It really looked like enjoyed herself too! You did a great job, Susan! Even caught Petunia's little personality...
Richelle