Saturday, November 13, 2010

Maxim Family (Chester County Family Photographer)

This is the second time this year that I have had the tremendous pleasure of photographing this wonderful family. The first time their youngest was just barely sitting up and now he is in motion! It is so much fun to see and photograph the changes in my little clients as they grow.

It was a cold afternoon the day of our session but the boys did so well. We played in the leaves, discovered sticks and even ran around to stay warm. The love this family has for each other made getting these shots an easy task. What a great afternoon!

Maxim Family...enjoy your preview and thanks again for trusting me with these beautiful moments in your lives.

MaximFall_070

MaximFall_090

MaximFall_051

MaximFall_130

MaximFall_064

MaximFall_012

I love this shot! It reminds me of the E-Trade commercials :)

MaximFall_099

MaximFall_086

MaximFall_123

MaximFall_092

No comments: