Monday, November 8, 2010

Baby Jameson (Chester County Newborn Photographer)

About three months ago one of my friends from college, that I hadn't seen since our college days, moved onto my street. She and her husband moved in the weekend that I was in the hospital after delivering Jaxon, and when we finally saw each other I noticed that it wouldn't be long until she was delivering a sweet babe of her own.
Well, that baby finally arrived after much anticipation and he is the sweetest thing. Jameson tipped the scales at 9 pounds, 3.6 ounces on his birthday and he has a set of cheeks that are SO kissable.
What a joy it was to go and hang out with an old friend while I photographed her firstborn!

Kia and Joe...enjoy the pictures of your sweet little boy!

Lyons_002

Lyons_016_1wtr

Lyons_021wtr

Lyons_029

Lyons_007

Lyons_010_1wtr

Lyons_032wtr

No comments: