Monday, November 22, 2010

Baby "G" (Main Line Newborn Photographer)

What a surprise I received a couple weeks ago when I got an email from a client letting me know they had just had a precious baby boy and wanted me to come and take some pictures. 17 months ago I had been at their home taking newborn pictures of their daughter and had no idea they were expecting again.
It was such a joy to get to be around their growing family and capture the striking features of baby "G". He is such a beautiful little guy and he wanted to be awake for nearly all of my time there to show off his big eyes. In fact, the sleeping shots that I got were only in the last couple minutes as his poor mommy sent up prayers that he would cooperate for the basket shots that she really wanted.
"G" family, thank you so much for inviting me into your beautiful home once again and congratulations on that handsome boy! Enjoy your preview!

GarabedianNB_005_2wtr

GarabedianNB_098_1wtr

GarabedianNB_114_2wtr

GarabedianNB_035_1wtr

GarabedianNB_106_1wtr

GarabedianNB_121_1wtr

GarabedianNB_088_1wtr

GarabedianNB_150_2wtr

GarabedianNB_048wtr

No comments: