Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Baby Luke (Chester County Newborn Photographer)

I cannot tell you how much I have been looking forward to photographing this little guy. Why is he so special you ask? Well, that's simple...he's my newest nephew!

He is the sweetest little thing and his mommy and daddy could not be happier to have welcomed him into the world. It makes me smile just watching them with him. He has that wonderful baby smell and just loves snuggling up. Love it!

Spending time with him makes me so much more eager to meet our own baby boy. As my sister in law says, "The boys will not only be cousins, they will be friends."

Luke_025

Luke_041

Luke_128

Luke_074

Luke_182

Luke_051

Luke_174

Luke_116

Luke_154

Luke_090

Luke_164

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

These are great pictures! Luke is precious and Susan you are talented. Great Aunt Jo