Thursday, March 4, 2010

Baby Gabriella (Delaware County Newborn Photographer)

Recently I had the pleasure of traveling down to the area where I used to teach elementary school, to meet a precious baby girl named Gabriella. She was one of the most cooperative newborns I have had in awhile, because she slept nearly the whole time I was there.
She had the most beautiful skin and dark, silky hair. It was obvious why her family was so deeply in love with her.
What a pleasure it was to work with this lovely family! I am so thankful the snow did not manage to keep me from "our date."

"M" Family...enjoy the preview of your session!

Gabriella_031

Gabriella_135

Gabriella_045wtr

Gabriella_125

Gabriella_018

Gabriella_165

Gabriella_153wtr

Gabriella_037wtr

Gabriella_068

Gabriella_023wtr

Gabriella_008wtr

Gabriella_087

No comments: