Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Maxim Family Preview (Chester County Family Photographer)

Saturday was a beautiful Spring day and my first session greeted me with smiles and enthusiasm. The Maxim family was such a joy to be around. Their boys are precious, and so cooperative even at 7 months and 2 years old. Though there seemed to be a bit of an issue with gnats during my sessions this weekend, they took it in stride and had fun playing and enjoying themselves in the ways they usually do when there isn't a photographer around.

I'm sure you will agree that their love and joy is evident. I know I say this all the time, but I really do have a wonderful job. Who wouldn't want to spend their time capturing such precious moments!

Maxim family...enjoy your sneak preview! So much more to come in a few short weeks.

Maxim_040_2wtr

Maxim_050_1wtr

Maxim_010_2wtr

Maxim_084wtr

Maxim_007_1wtr

Maxim_018_2wtr

Maxim_079_1wtr

Maxim_139wtr

Maxim_129wtr

Maxim_063wtr

1 comment:

Jim Maxim said...

These are soooo great ! Thanks for sharing Susan you really did a great job and made it easy for us to get the family photos done by coming to our house! Look forward to seeing the rest.

Jim