Monday, November 28, 2011

The Extended Ferguson Family (Philadelphia Area Family Photographer)

My friend Nicole and I have been good friends since college.  Along the way I was fortunate to meet many of her wonderful family members.  Last weekend I had the pleasure to meet even more of them and also do a large family session with everyone.  We got together at a state park with some old fort ruins.  It was truly the perfect setting for some great shots with a lively and fun group.
My only regrets from this session are not having more time with them and not taking them up on their invitation to stay for an early Thanksgiving dinner.  I know with all the amazing foodies in the family that it was definitely not a meal to miss.
Enjoy the preview!

Ferguson_292wtr

Ferguson_123wtr

Ferguson_172wtr

Ferguson_281cwtr

Ferguson_061wtr

Ferguson_028wtr

Ferguson_266cwtr

Ferguson_160wtr

Ferguson_329wtr

Ferguson_278cwtr

Ferguson_038wtr

Ferguson_317cwtr

No comments: