Thursday, November 10, 2011

The Davis Family (Chester County Family Photographer)

I love the doors that photography opens!  Not too long ago I was contacted by some great friends of my husband's from his college days.  They live near Harrisburg, but wanted to come out near us and have some pictures taken and reconnect.  Our families had never met.  In fact, my husband hadn't seen them since college.  It was so nice to have the double pleasure of capturing pictures of their family and getting to spend the evening together and let our children have a blast playing together.
I probably sound like a broken record, but I love all the blessings this job pours on my life!

Davis Family...enjoy this preview of your awesome family.

Davis_041wtr

Davis_112wtr

Davis_118cwtr

Davis_104wtr

Davis_089wtr

Davis_012wtr



No comments: