Friday, June 18, 2010

Shackelford Preview (Chester County Newborn Photographer)

I recently had the pleasure of photographing some children that are dear to my mother-in-law, but are not her grandchildren. You see, she is a nanny for a family with 3 beautiful girls, one of which was just 3 weeks old when I arrived for the session. I was immediately envious of her full head of dark hair because though I was born with hair like that, so far my children have not been given that gift. What a stunning little bundle!
There were moments of sisterly love and moments of independence, but all in all it was a wonderful session and it was great to get to meet the Shackelfords (well, most of them.)

Shackelford Family...enjoy your sneak preview and those precious little girls!

Shackelford_044_1wtr

Shackelford_020_2wtr

Shackelford_037wtr

Shackelford_011_2wtr

Shackelford_065_1wtr

Shackelford_109_1wtr

Shackelford_098_2wtr

Shackelford_087_1wtr

Shackelford_089_wtr

Shackelford_099_1wtr

No comments: