Tuesday, June 15, 2010

"F" Family Preview (Chester County Family Photographer)

First, let me thank the "F" family for their patience in waiting for this preview. I have been eager to get this up, but good intentions did not prevail over a very busy week and weekend.

I was so excited to get to do this session. My son is friends with their son, and they are a lovely family in so many ways. I was grateful to get the session in last weekend and glad they were flexible enough to move the session up when all of the sudden we were under a tornado warning! They live on a beautiful property that has many options for lush, vibrant backdrops, but the stars of these pictures are the faces.

"F" family...enjoy your preview!

Fulmer_021_1wtr

Fulmer_121_2wtr

Fulmer_051_1wtr

Fulmer_065_1wtr

Fulmer_079_1wtr

Fulmer_058_1wtr

Fulmer_092_1wtr

Fulmer_127_1wtr

Fulmer_029_1wtr

Fulmer_037_2wtr

Fulmer_074_1wtr

No comments: