Monday, May 24, 2010

Richardson Family Preview (Philadelphia Area Children's Photographer)

One of the fun perks of my job is traveling to see friends and having the honor of taking pictures of their beautiful families. Last weekend I was able to reconnect with two friends from college and do just that. Lucky me!

The first was a friend lovingly referred to as "Fusco" during our college days. It was her last name then and many of us had nicknames of that kind, including me. It was so wonderful to see her and get to meet her family. She has three handsome boys and a baby girl that is pure sweetness. What a joy it was to photograph all of them. I can hardly wait for her to see her preview, so I will keep this short.

Richardson Family....enjoy your sneak preview!

Richardson_036

Richardson_016

Richardson_088

Richardson_007

Richardson_041

Richardson_068

Richardson_010

Richardson_095

Richardson_076

Richardson_029

Richardson_059

No comments: