Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Lindeblad Family Preview (Philadelphia Area Family Photographer)

My last session in the DC area was with a lovely new family I had never met or worked with before. That is always fun because I love meeting new people. The session was being held at the grandparents' home because of their fantastic property. Oddly enough, because we all know how small this world can be, the grandfather taught for 40 years in Miami where I both grew up and taught for 2 years, and we had fun talking about people and places we had in common.

The girls had fun playing outside during our session, especially in the shade of the beautiful trees on the property. I love some of the playful moments that I was able to capture. It is awesome when families have fun together and I just get to be a bystander with a camera.

Lindeblad Family...thanks for sharing your family and time with me. Enjoy your sneak preview!


Lindeblad_053_1wtr

Lindeblad_062_1wtr

Lindeblad_024_1wtr

Lindeblad_105_1wtr

Lindeblad_050_1wtr

Lindeblad_041_1wtr

Lindeblad_070_1wtr

Lindeblad_100_1wtr

Lindeblad_115wtr

Lindeblad_132_1wtr

Lindeblad_087_1wtr

1 comment:

Lindeblad Family said...

We love the photos so far and can't wait to see the rest. Thanks so much Susan!