Friday, October 16, 2009

Vince & Tanya...plus two (Philadelphia Area Children's Photographer)

As I mentioned in my last post, I spent the day in New Jersey on Saturday. My second session was at Allaire State Park. The location was suggested by Tanya (the mom) and she assured me it was a photographer's dream location. She certainly was right!

It was so wonderful to meet this awesome family. They were up for anything and I took them up on that right away with a little hike to find some rusty old trains to use as a backdrop. So cool!

Though rain had threatened, the sun peeked out to offer some warmth and light. And thank goodness because little "T" was shivering from the cold until she was allowed to run around and warm up a bit. The kids did great even though we did a lot of walking (or running). There was so much to see and so many options for great shots. I love exploring new places and this family made it extra special.

What a fun session! Vince, Tanya and kids...enjoy your preview!













No comments: