Monday, October 26, 2009

Baby "M" Preview (Chester County Newborn Photography)

Baby "M" is one lucky and beautiful little girl. Why is she lucky you ask? Because she was born into a beautiful, loving family and is already adored by her 3 siblings. What more could a girl ask for?

As with many of my newborn sessions lately, she wanted to spend the majority of her session time awake. However, I think it was her plan. You see as the youngest of four she has to soak up all the one on one attention she can get. I told her that plan was just fine with me. It isn't every day that I get to soothe a newborn babe to sleep as the morning light shines in on her pretty face. So, thank you baby "M."

And, thank you to the family of baby "M". It was such a pleasure to spend a time with you and I hope you will enjoy the preview from our session.







No comments: