Monday, September 14, 2009

Cozier Preview (Chester County Children's Photographer)

This beauty is the daughter of a very good friend that I have known since college. We lost touch for a few years, but thankfully through the wonders of Facebook we were able to reconnect. It was so great to see her again and meet her husband and daughter. I was so honored that she traveled up from the DC area to have me take these pictures. It is always so special for me to get to take pictures of people that I know and love.
The rain threatened, but we won and I am SO glad that we managed to elude the rain long enough to get the session in.
Coziers...enjoy your preview! Can't wait to see you again...hopefully soon.











2 comments:

nrcozier said...

These are amazing! We can't wait to get them hanging up in the house. Thank you for sharing your talents with us. It is so good to reconnect!

TuTuCarolyn said...

and from "TuTu" who is 2000 miles away..I can't take my eyes off of the pics and I cried when I first saw them..thanks for an amazing job...