Sunday, May 22, 2011

Lindeblad Family (Philadelphia Area Family Photographer)

Last weekend I spent my Saturday in the DC area. I love going down there to do sessions. I get to work with some wonderful families and this is one.

I have never been rained out on any of my trips to DC, but I thought this might be the first time. There was a 60% chance of rain, and on my way to our selected location it was pouring. Thankfully I checked the radar on my phone and knew it was just a passing shower. Though it began to mist at the end of our session, we got the whole thing in and actually it was perfect photography lighting.

It was so great to work with this family again! The girls are full of energy and enjoyed exploring the area and all of its beauty.

Lindeblad Family...thanks for a wonderful morning...enjoy your preview!

Lindeblad11_097_1wtr

Lindeblad11_135_1wtr

Lindeblad11_023_3wtr

Lindeblad11_072_1wtr

Lindeblad11_191_1wtr

Lindeblad11_139_1wtr

Lindeblad11_110wtr

Lindeblad11_057_1wtr

Lindeblad11_009wtr

1 comment:

Lindeblad Family said...

Thank you Susan! We love the pictures and cant wait to see the rest. You cannot even tell we were dealing with the rain one bit.