Saturday, April 2, 2011

ANNIVERSARY Celebration Deals!!!

April marks the 2nd anniversary of Susan Ford Photography!



It's hard to imagine that much time has passed, but indeed it has and that warrants a celebration. (Insert imaginary noise makers and confetti)

SO......

Starting now I am having a Spring celebratory booking blitz full of deals.

The first person to book a session will receive $100 off their session!

The second person to book a session will receive $75 off their session!

The third person to book a session will receive $50 off their session!

The next three people to book a session (#4-6) will receive 3 FREE mini accordion books with images from their session! (see sample below)



To book your session and receive your deal, you can either call (610-212-4798) or email (susanfordphotography@gmail.com) me. I will give the deals based on the initial call or email time even though we will have to work out dates and such. Bookings require a $75 deposit that must be paid within a week in order to receive your bonus deal.

Because I am a full time mom and my family is my first priority, I am currently only taking about 4 sessions a month and I am no longer working on Sundays.

Please pass this information along to family and friends who might be interested. If they book a session you get 20% off your next session! I love referrals :)

I look forward to seeing many of you in the coming months, which hopefully will soon bring us warmer weather and no more snow.

Thank you all for making the last 2 years an absolute joy! I have amazing clients.

Susan

No comments: