Friday, December 3, 2010

"P" Family (Chester County Newborn Photographer)

I was thrilled to recently get to photograph my first set of twin babies! These two precious peas belong to a friend I used to teach with, his wife and three year old princess. I was SO excited when they contacted me to let me know they had had twins and wanted me to come and take some pictures.
What a gift this Christmas! Most of the session the babies were alert and wide awake, but we finally wore them down to get their Christmas picture.
Their very proud big sister wanted to be in every picture, and at one point pouted because she couldn't hold them (see one of my favorite pictures below). She is going to be a huge help with her little brother and sister, and I have a feeling mommy and daddy will need the extra hand!

"P" Family...thank you for trusting me with these precious moments in your lives and enjoy your preview!

PTwins_195_1wtr

PTwins_086_1wtr

PTwins_031_2wtr

PTwins_043_2wtr

PTwins_055wtr

PTwins_007_1wtr

PTwins_206_2wtr

PTwins_089_1wtr

PTwins_173_1wtr

PTwins_180_1wtr

No comments: