Monday, October 25, 2010
Announcing Holiday Card Mini Sessions
Today marks 2 months until Christmas. Can you believe it? I certainly can't.
If you haven't already started thinking about what to do for your Christmas or holiday card this year, now is the time to make a plan. We all know how busy this time of year can be, so why not eliminate the stress that comes with trying to get the perfect picture of your little one(s) and let me take care of it for you by booking a mini session. To make life even easier, your mini session will include 25 custom designed Christmas/Holiday cards!
Here are the details:
* Date: Saturday, November 6th (raindate: Saturday, November 20th)
Location: Valley Forge National Park
8:30 - 8:50 am
9:00 - 9:20 am
9:30 - 9:50 am
10:00 - 10:20 am - Szigeti
10:30 - 10:50 am
1:30 - 1:50 pm
2:00 - 2:20 pm
2:30 - 2:50 pm
3:00 - 3:20 pm - DeMarco
* Mini sessions will be 20 minutes long and will focus on getting only the types of images you want for your card whether that is a family shot, individual shots or a combination.
* You will receive 5-8 custom edited images on CD.
* You will receive 25 custom designed Christmas/Holiday cards. (Additional cards available. Pricing depends on style of card chosen.)
* Mini session fee: $135 (due at the time of mini session)
Other important information:
* Bookings are limited, but if enough interest is generated I may add an additional date.
* The style of photography will still be mostly candid with a few posed shots unless you choose to have all posed shots.
*Please come dressed and ready for action as time will be limited. No need to dress in fancy clothes if that is not your style. In fact, some of my favorite cards each year are the ones that truly show the personality and style of the family based on their card and clothing choices. Get creative!
* Custom designed cards are high quality cards printed on 80 - 100 pound cardstock. A pdf catalog of styles is available via email.
Want a discount on your mini session? Here's how:
* Tell your friends about the mini sessions and if one of them books a mini session, you will get $20 off.
* If you are on Facebook, share the link to this blog post and you will receive $5 off. (Be sure to let me know)
* Not on Facebook? Email the link to this blog post or create an email with the details. Send it to your friends and copy me on the email (firstname.lastname@example.org) and you will also receive $5 off.
For bookings or questions please contact me at: 610-212-4798 or email@example.com