Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Risser Preview (Chester County Newborn/Family Photographer)

I have such a wonderful job...do you know why? Because I get to spend hours with precious, sweet smelling newborns, energetic children and great parents.
This past weekend I got all of that in one session. What a joy it was to meet the Rissers and take pictures of their beautiful family. I know they are eagerly awaiting this preview, so I won't say much more.
Rissers....thank you for trusting me with these precious moments!































2 comments:

Amanda @ notsoextraordinary said...

I just happened onto your photo blog :) you're doing lovely work! I didn't know that you had branched out in this way. I'm so glad you're taking the opportunity to broaden your photographic horizons! :) Keep up the good work!

Erica Risser said...

Susan, these are just amazing - I can't thank you enough!