Monday, May 23, 2011

Mahoney Girls (Philadelphia Area Children's Photographer)

One of the many blessings of this job is getting to reunite with friends that I haven't seen since college or even high school and take pictures of their kids. Last weekend I got to do just that.

I hadn't seen my friend Karen in at least ten years. (We couldn't manage to put our heads together and come up with an exact amount of time.) And, because her beautiful daughters are younger than that, I was meeting them for the first time which was so much fun. Karen and I were friends and sorority sisters in college. It was so much fun catching up (at least partially) on life during the last ten or so years.

Karen was just sure that the session with her girls would be rained out, but amazingly, out of the three sessions I did in DC that day, the weather for this one was the best. The girls were excited to explore and be photographed. It was a great time!

Enjoy your preview my friend!

Mahoney_193wtr

Mahoney_022_1wtr

Mahoney_002_2wtr

Mahoney_029_1wtr

Mahoney_155_4wtr

Mahoney_205_1wtr

Mahoney_041_2wtr

Mahoney_177wtr

No comments: